Dec 5, 2010, 9:38 PM EST
We mentioned to you earlier about Patrick Kane going down with a lower body injury tonight and we’ve got video of that for you now.
In case you missed it, Kane was checked by Calgary’s Cory Sarich in the first minute of their game tonight. Kane went down awkwardly into the boards, getting his legs pinned and twisted underneath him. Kane was helped off the ice and taken straight to the locker room. Kane did not return to the game and no update on his status has been given as of yet.
As for how it went down, you can see the video of what happened right here.
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 26
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 14
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 75
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)