Dec 5, 2010, 9:38 PM EDT
We mentioned to you earlier about Patrick Kane going down with a lower body injury tonight and we’ve got video of that for you now.
In case you missed it, Kane was checked by Calgary’s Cory Sarich in the first minute of their game tonight. Kane went down awkwardly into the boards, getting his legs pinned and twisted underneath him. Kane was helped off the ice and taken straight to the locker room. Kane did not return to the game and no update on his status has been given as of yet.
As for how it went down, you can see the video of what happened right here.
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 5
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 21
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 6
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 45
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)