Dec 5, 2010, 9:38 PM EDT
We mentioned to you earlier about Patrick Kane going down with a lower body injury tonight and we’ve got video of that for you now.
In case you missed it, Kane was checked by Calgary’s Cory Sarich in the first minute of their game tonight. Kane went down awkwardly into the boards, getting his legs pinned and twisted underneath him. Kane was helped off the ice and taken straight to the locker room. Kane did not return to the game and no update on his status has been given as of yet.
As for how it went down, you can see the video of what happened right here.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 5
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 47
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)