Dec 2, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
Things haven’t been all that fantastic for the Minnesota Wild of late. They’ve dropped three games in a row now after losing to the Phoenix Coyotes 4-2 last night. While that’s not much to give you reason to think that they’d have some highlight-worthy action from their games, Jose Theodore is there to at least provide something for Wild fans to be proud of for a moment.
In the first period, Theodore faced off with Coyotes forward Ray Whitney. Whitney was streaking in on a breakaway on Theodore and faked a deke and tried to put the puck five-hole. Theodore slid out, closed up his legs and made the stop. Theo then prevented the puck from sliding across the line by kicking his leg out and sending the puck away to his defense. Check out the video of Jose Theodore doubling his save pleasure.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 0
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 20
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5