Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Words cannot describe how dreadfully boring last night’s tilt between Calgary and Minnesota was. The Wild were playing one of their most lackluster games of the season, meanwhile the Flames were just trying to find ways to break through and keep Martin Havlat off the board. Havlat was the one guy to show up fro the Wild, but on this night it’d be all Calgary.
While Jay Bouwmeester and Jarome Iginla had goals it would be Niklas Hagman who would provide all the juice fans in Calgary would need for the night and the final dagger in the hopes of the Wild to perhaps mount a comeback. Hagman’s stick handling and weaving also helps show off just how good the Wild defense was at standing around and watching plays unfold. Poor Jose Theodore.
Have a look at the highlight reel goal from last night.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63