Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Words cannot describe how dreadfully boring last night’s tilt between Calgary and Minnesota was. The Wild were playing one of their most lackluster games of the season, meanwhile the Flames were just trying to find ways to break through and keep Martin Havlat off the board. Havlat was the one guy to show up fro the Wild, but on this night it’d be all Calgary.
While Jay Bouwmeester and Jarome Iginla had goals it would be Niklas Hagman who would provide all the juice fans in Calgary would need for the night and the final dagger in the hopes of the Wild to perhaps mount a comeback. Hagman’s stick handling and weaving also helps show off just how good the Wild defense was at standing around and watching plays unfold. Poor Jose Theodore.
Have a look at the highlight reel goal from last night.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 8
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 84
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (84)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)