Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Words cannot describe how dreadfully boring last night’s tilt between Calgary and Minnesota was. The Wild were playing one of their most lackluster games of the season, meanwhile the Flames were just trying to find ways to break through and keep Martin Havlat off the board. Havlat was the one guy to show up fro the Wild, but on this night it’d be all Calgary.
While Jay Bouwmeester and Jarome Iginla had goals it would be Niklas Hagman who would provide all the juice fans in Calgary would need for the night and the final dagger in the hopes of the Wild to perhaps mount a comeback. Hagman’s stick handling and weaving also helps show off just how good the Wild defense was at standing around and watching plays unfold. Poor Jose Theodore.
Have a look at the highlight reel goal from last night.
- BREAKING: Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM 9
- Mike Richards clears waivers 22
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 13
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)