Nov 29, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff.
Save of the Night: Ilya Bryzgalov.
Save of the Night: Sergei Bobrovsky.
Save of the Night: Martin Gerber.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff (again).
Save of the Night: Semyon Varlamov.
In the fine tradition of Tim Thomas, Nikolai Khabibulin and Carey Price, Kiprusoff earned the apparently not-so-rare honor of two nominations for the same save of the week award. The question is, are either one of those good enough to win the save of the week? That’s for you to decide.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 3
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 20
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27