Nov 29, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff.
Save of the Night: Ilya Bryzgalov.
Save of the Night: Sergei Bobrovsky.
Save of the Night: Martin Gerber.
Save of the Night: Marc-Andre Fleury.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff (again).
Save of the Night: Semyon Varlamov.
In the fine tradition of Tim Thomas, Nikolai Khabibulin and Carey Price, Kiprusoff earned the apparently not-so-rare honor of two nominations for the same save of the week award. The question is, are either one of those good enough to win the save of the week? That’s for you to decide.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 36
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 16
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 58
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1