Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Forgive us for not having this information available to you before all the pucks dropped at 5:00 tonight. Here’s the confirmed starters for the games tonight. If we cost you your fantasy hockey matchup this week, we’re sorry… Also, why so serious?
Boston @ Atlanta
Boston’s starter: Tuukka Rask gets the start for Boston. Tim Thomas was the hard-luck loser on Friday against Carolina.
Atlanta’s starter: Ondrej Pavelec once again gets the start for Atlanta and why not? He’s been awesome in leading the Thrashers to a four-game win streak
Carolina @ Washington
Carolina’s starter: Cam Ward starts and looks to replicate the greatness he had in his 3-0 shutout over Boston.
Washington’s starter: Semyon Varlamov goes once again thanks to having Michal Neuvirth still feeling a bit wonky. Varlamov has looked good since returning from a groin injury.
Columbus @ Detroit
Columbus’ starter: Steve Mason gets the nod for the Blue Jackets.
Detroit’s starter: Who else but Jimmy Howard in goal for Detroit.
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 5
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 64
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 46
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 29
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (80)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)