Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Forgive us for not having this information available to you before all the pucks dropped at 5:00 tonight. Here’s the confirmed starters for the games tonight. If we cost you your fantasy hockey matchup this week, we’re sorry… Also, why so serious?
Boston @ Atlanta
Boston’s starter: Tuukka Rask gets the start for Boston. Tim Thomas was the hard-luck loser on Friday against Carolina.
Atlanta’s starter: Ondrej Pavelec once again gets the start for Atlanta and why not? He’s been awesome in leading the Thrashers to a four-game win streak
Carolina @ Washington
Carolina’s starter: Cam Ward starts and looks to replicate the greatness he had in his 3-0 shutout over Boston.
Washington’s starter: Semyon Varlamov goes once again thanks to having Michal Neuvirth still feeling a bit wonky. Varlamov has looked good since returning from a groin injury.
Columbus @ Detroit
Columbus’ starter: Steve Mason gets the nod for the Blue Jackets.
Detroit’s starter: Who else but Jimmy Howard in goal for Detroit.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46