Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Forgive us for not having this information available to you before all the pucks dropped at 5:00 tonight. Here’s the confirmed starters for the games tonight. If we cost you your fantasy hockey matchup this week, we’re sorry… Also, why so serious?
Boston @ Atlanta
Boston’s starter: Tuukka Rask gets the start for Boston. Tim Thomas was the hard-luck loser on Friday against Carolina.
Atlanta’s starter: Ondrej Pavelec once again gets the start for Atlanta and why not? He’s been awesome in leading the Thrashers to a four-game win streak
Carolina @ Washington
Carolina’s starter: Cam Ward starts and looks to replicate the greatness he had in his 3-0 shutout over Boston.
Washington’s starter: Semyon Varlamov goes once again thanks to having Michal Neuvirth still feeling a bit wonky. Varlamov has looked good since returning from a groin injury.
Columbus @ Detroit
Columbus’ starter: Steve Mason gets the nod for the Blue Jackets.
Detroit’s starter: Who else but Jimmy Howard in goal for Detroit.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)