Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Forgive us for not having this information available to you before all the pucks dropped at 5:00 tonight. Here’s the confirmed starters for the games tonight. If we cost you your fantasy hockey matchup this week, we’re sorry… Also, why so serious?
Boston @ Atlanta
Boston’s starter: Tuukka Rask gets the start for Boston. Tim Thomas was the hard-luck loser on Friday against Carolina.
Atlanta’s starter: Ondrej Pavelec once again gets the start for Atlanta and why not? He’s been awesome in leading the Thrashers to a four-game win streak
Carolina @ Washington
Carolina’s starter: Cam Ward starts and looks to replicate the greatness he had in his 3-0 shutout over Boston.
Washington’s starter: Semyon Varlamov goes once again thanks to having Michal Neuvirth still feeling a bit wonky. Varlamov has looked good since returning from a groin injury.
Columbus @ Detroit
Columbus’ starter: Steve Mason gets the nod for the Blue Jackets.
Detroit’s starter: Who else but Jimmy Howard in goal for Detroit.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)