Nov 25, 2010, 8:03 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
9:00 pm ET
Colorado @ Edmonton
Colorado’s starting goalie: Peter Budaj will start tonight. With Craig Anderson leaving last night’s game with a groin injury, it’ll be up to Budaj to hold off the young Oilers attack. (Source)
Edmonton’s starting goalie: Martin Gerber will make his first NHL start since April 11, 2009. Gerber was recalled to Edmonton when Nikolai Khabibulin went down with an injury and since then he’s been backing up Devan Dubnyk. Dubnyk gets a needed night off and now it’s up to the veteran Gerber to get it done tonight.
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 0
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 28
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 106
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7