Nov 25, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Sometimes you’ll see a goalie make a save that makes you want to do your own stretching routine. Last night, Sergei Bobrovsky of the Flyers made us all feel a little bit sore stretching his right leg all the way to the far post in order to stop what would’ve been a sure slam dunk goal by Minnesota’s Eric Nystrom.
Nystrom was set up beautifully thanks to a Martin Havlat shot that bounced off Bobrovsky and right on the stick of Nystrom. Bobrovsky’s crazy stretch makes us want to hop in a hot bath to relax our muscles and all we did was just watch him do it. You too can share in the empathetic pain by feasting your eyes on it yourself.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2