Nov 25, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Sometimes you’ll see a goalie make a save that makes you want to do your own stretching routine. Last night, Sergei Bobrovsky of the Flyers made us all feel a little bit sore stretching his right leg all the way to the far post in order to stop what would’ve been a sure slam dunk goal by Minnesota’s Eric Nystrom.
Nystrom was set up beautifully thanks to a Martin Havlat shot that bounced off Bobrovsky and right on the stick of Nystrom. Bobrovsky’s crazy stretch makes us want to hop in a hot bath to relax our muscles and all we did was just watch him do it. You too can share in the empathetic pain by feasting your eyes on it yourself.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5