Nov 25, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Sometimes you’ll see a goalie make a save that makes you want to do your own stretching routine. Last night, Sergei Bobrovsky of the Flyers made us all feel a little bit sore stretching his right leg all the way to the far post in order to stop what would’ve been a sure slam dunk goal by Minnesota’s Eric Nystrom.
Nystrom was set up beautifully thanks to a Martin Havlat shot that bounced off Bobrovsky and right on the stick of Nystrom. Bobrovsky’s crazy stretch makes us want to hop in a hot bath to relax our muscles and all we did was just watch him do it. You too can share in the empathetic pain by feasting your eyes on it yourself.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17