Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Only two goalies appeared during last night’s Oilers-Coyotes game: Devan Dubynk and Ilya Bryzgalov.
Dubnyk did a better than solid job for Edmonton. He made 29 out of 34 saves in a losing effort, dropping to 1-1-1 in the three games he started since Nikolai Khabibulin found himself on the injured reserve.
Bryzgalov stole the spotlight (and the win), though. The talented Russian stopped all 23 shots he faced, earning a shutout as his team improved to seven wins in a row. I’m not 100 percent sure if this is the best save of Tuesday’s one game, but I’m fairly certain this was the best stop that Bryzgalov made. Feel free to disagree after watching some of the highlights here. The video is located right below.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)