Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Only two goalies appeared during last night’s Oilers-Coyotes game: Devan Dubynk and Ilya Bryzgalov.
Dubnyk did a better than solid job for Edmonton. He made 29 out of 34 saves in a losing effort, dropping to 1-1-1 in the three games he started since Nikolai Khabibulin found himself on the injured reserve.
Bryzgalov stole the spotlight (and the win), though. The talented Russian stopped all 23 shots he faced, earning a shutout as his team improved to seven wins in a row. I’m not 100 percent sure if this is the best save of Tuesday’s one game, but I’m fairly certain this was the best stop that Bryzgalov made. Feel free to disagree after watching some of the highlights here. The video is located right below.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)