Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Only two goalies appeared during last night’s Oilers-Coyotes game: Devan Dubynk and Ilya Bryzgalov.
Dubnyk did a better than solid job for Edmonton. He made 29 out of 34 saves in a losing effort, dropping to 1-1-1 in the three games he started since Nikolai Khabibulin found himself on the injured reserve.
Bryzgalov stole the spotlight (and the win), though. The talented Russian stopped all 23 shots he faced, earning a shutout as his team improved to seven wins in a row. I’m not 100 percent sure if this is the best save of Tuesday’s one game, but I’m fairly certain this was the best stop that Bryzgalov made. Feel free to disagree after watching some of the highlights here. The video is located right below.
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 0
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 29
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)