Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Only two goalies appeared during last night’s Oilers-Coyotes game: Devan Dubynk and Ilya Bryzgalov.
Dubnyk did a better than solid job for Edmonton. He made 29 out of 34 saves in a losing effort, dropping to 1-1-1 in the three games he started since Nikolai Khabibulin found himself on the injured reserve.
Bryzgalov stole the spotlight (and the win), though. The talented Russian stopped all 23 shots he faced, earning a shutout as his team improved to seven wins in a row. I’m not 100 percent sure if this is the best save of Tuesday’s one game, but I’m fairly certain this was the best stop that Bryzgalov made. Feel free to disagree after watching some of the highlights here. The video is located right below.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 6
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53