Nov 23, 2010, 6:32 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tonight there is just one game on the schedule. You might think this has something to do with Thanksgiving … yet there are 13 games tomorrow. Why not spread the joy a little NHL? Oh well.
9:00 PM ET game
Edmonton @ Phoenix
Likely Edmonton starter: Devan Dubnyk – He’s been fairly solid to very good since Nikolai Khabibulin was placed on the injured reserve, so you cannot blame the Oilers for going back to him yet again. He’s going to have his hands full with a hot Coyotes team, though. (Source: Edmonton Oilers.)
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov – I haven’t seen an official confirmation of this one on a blog or newspaper Web site, but it’s a pretty safe bet. If it changes, you will be informed unless the Coyotes are inexplicably secretive about it.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 64
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)