Nov 23, 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tonight there is just one game on the schedule. You might think this has something to do with Thanksgiving … yet there are 13 games tomorrow. Why not spread the joy a little NHL? Oh well.
9:00 PM ET game
Edmonton @ Phoenix
Likely Edmonton starter: Devan Dubnyk – He’s been fairly solid to very good since Nikolai Khabibulin was placed on the injured reserve, so you cannot blame the Oilers for going back to him yet again. He’s going to have his hands full with a hot Coyotes team, though. (Source: Edmonton Oilers.)
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov – I haven’t seen an official confirmation of this one on a blog or newspaper Web site, but it’s a pretty safe bet. If it changes, you will be informed unless the Coyotes are inexplicably secretive about it.
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 36
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 20
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 16
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 22
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 33
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 14
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 126
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (126)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)