Nov 23, 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tonight there is just one game on the schedule. You might think this has something to do with Thanksgiving … yet there are 13 games tomorrow. Why not spread the joy a little NHL? Oh well.
9:00 PM ET game
Edmonton @ Phoenix
Likely Edmonton starter: Devan Dubnyk – He’s been fairly solid to very good since Nikolai Khabibulin was placed on the injured reserve, so you cannot blame the Oilers for going back to him yet again. He’s going to have his hands full with a hot Coyotes team, though. (Source: Edmonton Oilers.)
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov – I haven’t seen an official confirmation of this one on a blog or newspaper Web site, but it’s a pretty safe bet. If it changes, you will be informed unless the Coyotes are inexplicably secretive about it.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 20
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 47
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)