Nov 23, 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tonight there is just one game on the schedule. You might think this has something to do with Thanksgiving … yet there are 13 games tomorrow. Why not spread the joy a little NHL? Oh well.
9:00 PM ET game
Edmonton @ Phoenix
Likely Edmonton starter: Devan Dubnyk – He’s been fairly solid to very good since Nikolai Khabibulin was placed on the injured reserve, so you cannot blame the Oilers for going back to him yet again. He’s going to have his hands full with a hot Coyotes team, though. (Source: Edmonton Oilers.)
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov – I haven’t seen an official confirmation of this one on a blog or newspaper Web site, but it’s a pretty safe bet. If it changes, you will be informed unless the Coyotes are inexplicably secretive about it.
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 10
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)