Nov 23, 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tonight there is just one game on the schedule. You might think this has something to do with Thanksgiving … yet there are 13 games tomorrow. Why not spread the joy a little NHL? Oh well.
9:00 PM ET game
Edmonton @ Phoenix
Likely Edmonton starter: Devan Dubnyk – He’s been fairly solid to very good since Nikolai Khabibulin was placed on the injured reserve, so you cannot blame the Oilers for going back to him yet again. He’s going to have his hands full with a hot Coyotes team, though. (Source: Edmonton Oilers.)
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov – I haven’t seen an official confirmation of this one on a blog or newspaper Web site, but it’s a pretty safe bet. If it changes, you will be informed unless the Coyotes are inexplicably secretive about it.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 3
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 6
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 28
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)