Nov 22, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
This wasn’t the best save of the night from a technical standpoint. Roberto Luongo was sprawling in both directions and looked practically helpless two times.
It probably wasn’t the best save that included a tough shot; Ondrej Pavelec made a beauty of a save while a bunch of his net was exposed and he dealt with a puck that had plenty of height.
Luongo’s wasn’t the only impressive (and sprawling) use of a stick either. Rick DiPietro stopped a wraparound attempt in impressive fashion.
Nope, Bobby Lou simply made the stop that is the most fun to watch. Make sure to view every angle of this save available in the video, because the key is just how close that puck was to going in the net. It’s a real treat to watch.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 92
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (92)