Nov 22, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
This wasn’t the best save of the night from a technical standpoint. Roberto Luongo was sprawling in both directions and looked practically helpless two times.
It probably wasn’t the best save that included a tough shot; Ondrej Pavelec made a beauty of a save while a bunch of his net was exposed and he dealt with a puck that had plenty of height.
Luongo’s wasn’t the only impressive (and sprawling) use of a stick either. Rick DiPietro stopped a wraparound attempt in impressive fashion.
Nope, Bobby Lou simply made the stop that is the most fun to watch. Make sure to view every angle of this save available in the video, because the key is just how close that puck was to going in the net. It’s a real treat to watch.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)