Nov 22, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
This wasn’t the best save of the night from a technical standpoint. Roberto Luongo was sprawling in both directions and looked practically helpless two times.
It probably wasn’t the best save that included a tough shot; Ondrej Pavelec made a beauty of a save while a bunch of his net was exposed and he dealt with a puck that had plenty of height.
Luongo’s wasn’t the only impressive (and sprawling) use of a stick either. Rick DiPietro stopped a wraparound attempt in impressive fashion.
Nope, Bobby Lou simply made the stop that is the most fun to watch. Make sure to view every angle of this save available in the video, because the key is just how close that puck was to going in the net. It’s a real treat to watch.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 1
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 28
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 70
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)