Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Let’s get to some more updates regarding New York Islanders defenseman Mike Mottau and his scary eye injury.
Katie Strang provided some new information on his situation today, even if the specifics of the situation are still a little scarce.
The first bit of information Strang passed along via Mottau’s agent: he’s dealing with some significant swelling around his eye and had to get some stitches in that area. The other bit of news is that Mottau will stay in Atlanta for another night and will remain there “until further notice.”
The situation still seems pretty cloudy, so we’ll pass along information as it comes along.
- Lightning’s Vasilevskiy out 2-3 months after getting blood clot removed 3
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 23
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 22
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)