Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EST
Let’s get to some more updates regarding New York Islanders defenseman Mike Mottau and his scary eye injury.
Katie Strang provided some new information on his situation today, even if the specifics of the situation are still a little scarce.
The first bit of information Strang passed along via Mottau’s agent: he’s dealing with some significant swelling around his eye and had to get some stitches in that area. The other bit of news is that Mottau will stay in Atlanta for another night and will remain there “until further notice.”
The situation still seems pretty cloudy, so we’ll pass along information as it comes along.
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 18
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 6
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 34
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 41
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 12
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 21
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 32
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (167)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)