Nov 20, 2010, 8:22 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Chicago @ Vancouver – 10:00 pm
Chicago’s starter: Corey Crawford gets the call in net tonight after Marty Turco took a beating last night in Calgary’s 7-2 win over Chicago.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start tonight. He’s got to get over that whole thing with the Blackhawks someday right?
Columbus @ San Jose – 10:30 pm
Columbus’ likely starter: We’re thinking that Mathieu Garon will get the call tonight. Steve Mason started last night against Anaheim and it would make sense to give Garon the call on the road after having played last night.
San Jose’s starter: Antero Niittymaki gets the call for San Jose tonight.
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 12
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 5
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 51
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 48
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (54)