Nov 20, 2010, 8:22 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Chicago @ Vancouver – 10:00 pm
Chicago’s starter: Corey Crawford gets the call in net tonight after Marty Turco took a beating last night in Calgary’s 7-2 win over Chicago.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start tonight. He’s got to get over that whole thing with the Blackhawks someday right?
Columbus @ San Jose – 10:30 pm
Columbus’ likely starter: We’re thinking that Mathieu Garon will get the call tonight. Steve Mason started last night against Anaheim and it would make sense to give Garon the call on the road after having played last night.
San Jose’s starter: Antero Niittymaki gets the call for San Jose tonight.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)