Nov 20, 2010, 8:22 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Chicago @ Vancouver – 10:00 pm
Chicago’s starter: Corey Crawford gets the call in net tonight after Marty Turco took a beating last night in Calgary’s 7-2 win over Chicago.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start tonight. He’s got to get over that whole thing with the Blackhawks someday right?
Columbus @ San Jose – 10:30 pm
Columbus’ likely starter: We’re thinking that Mathieu Garon will get the call tonight. Steve Mason started last night against Anaheim and it would make sense to give Garon the call on the road after having played last night.
San Jose’s starter: Antero Niittymaki gets the call for San Jose tonight.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)