Nov 20, 2010, 8:22 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Chicago @ Vancouver – 10:00 pm
Chicago’s starter: Corey Crawford gets the call in net tonight after Marty Turco took a beating last night in Calgary’s 7-2 win over Chicago.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start tonight. He’s got to get over that whole thing with the Blackhawks someday right?
Columbus @ San Jose – 10:30 pm
Columbus’ likely starter: We’re thinking that Mathieu Garon will get the call tonight. Steve Mason started last night against Anaheim and it would make sense to give Garon the call on the road after having played last night.
San Jose’s starter: Antero Niittymaki gets the call for San Jose tonight.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKesyer to two-year, $4.375M extension 1
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12