Nov 18, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Not a whole lot is going well for the New York Islanders right now, as the team hasn’t won a game in its last 11 tries.
One person who shouldn’t receive too much blame is goalie Dwayne Roloson, though. He came into tonight’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning with an ugly record (now at 2-8-1 after the loss) yet his individual numbers have been pretty solid. He came into that game with a 91.5 save percentage and stopped 36 out of 39 shots last night.
His best save might have come when he was a bit out of position, but it proved that Rolo won’t give up. Even if some might say that his teammates have done so. Check out the save below.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 25
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)