Nov 18, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Not a whole lot is going well for the New York Islanders right now, as the team hasn’t won a game in its last 11 tries.
One person who shouldn’t receive too much blame is goalie Dwayne Roloson, though. He came into tonight’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning with an ugly record (now at 2-8-1 after the loss) yet his individual numbers have been pretty solid. He came into that game with a 91.5 save percentage and stopped 36 out of 39 shots last night.
His best save might have come when he was a bit out of position, but it proved that Rolo won’t give up. Even if some might say that his teammates have done so. Check out the save below.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 20
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 44
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 121
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 79
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7