Nov 18, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Not a whole lot is going well for the New York Islanders right now, as the team hasn’t won a game in its last 11 tries.
One person who shouldn’t receive too much blame is goalie Dwayne Roloson, though. He came into tonight’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning with an ugly record (now at 2-8-1 after the loss) yet his individual numbers have been pretty solid. He came into that game with a 91.5 save percentage and stopped 36 out of 39 shots last night.
His best save might have come when he was a bit out of position, but it proved that Rolo won’t give up. Even if some might say that his teammates have done so. Check out the save below.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 10
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 14
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 12
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5