Nov 18, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Not a whole lot is going well for the New York Islanders right now, as the team hasn’t won a game in its last 11 tries.
One person who shouldn’t receive too much blame is goalie Dwayne Roloson, though. He came into tonight’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning with an ugly record (now at 2-8-1 after the loss) yet his individual numbers have been pretty solid. He came into that game with a 91.5 save percentage and stopped 36 out of 39 shots last night.
His best save might have come when he was a bit out of position, but it proved that Rolo won’t give up. Even if some might say that his teammates have done so. Check out the save below.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)