Nov 18, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
There were a lot of goals last night. That’s just the nature of the beast when there’s 12 games on the docket.
So perhaps we missed a tally that was better than Kevin Porter’s, but chances are there weren’t any that were demonstratively more important. After all, Porter’s exciting semi-breakway goal won the game for Colorado in overtime.
They might not be the strongest team in the NHL, but the Avalanche sure are a lot of fun. Check out the video below.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 0
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)