Nov 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT
Hand it to a little girl who is a Philadelphia Flyers fan to shake off what would hurt a normal adult.
Isabella Kowalski is the young girl who was struck by a puck during the Ottawa Senators-Philadelphia Flyers game on November 15. As you can see from the video above, she received some stitches and a nasty black eye, but she seems like she is being a real trooper about it.
Instead of turning on hockey, it seems like she’s still going to be a fan of the sport. She even wrote an adorable letter to Ottawa Senators forward Ryan Shannon, telling him that she wasn’t mad at him and thanking him for the stick he apparently gave her.
(The seven year old already has better doodling skills than I do, by the way.)
It’s still sad that the young girl was hit in the head with a puck, but it’s great to see that she is OK. If she doesn’t hold the moment against hockey, then it’s an even better story.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 68
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 32
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 22
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)