Nov 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EST
Hand it to a little girl who is a Philadelphia Flyers fan to shake off what would hurt a normal adult.
Isabella Kowalski is the young girl who was struck by a puck during the Ottawa Senators-Philadelphia Flyers game on November 15. As you can see from the video above, she received some stitches and a nasty black eye, but she seems like she is being a real trooper about it.
Instead of turning on hockey, it seems like she’s still going to be a fan of the sport. She even wrote an adorable letter to Ottawa Senators forward Ryan Shannon, telling him that she wasn’t mad at him and thanking him for the stick he apparently gave her.
(The seven year old already has better doodling skills than I do, by the way.)
It’s still sad that the young girl was hit in the head with a puck, but it’s great to see that she is OK. If she doesn’t hold the moment against hockey, then it’s an even better story.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5