Nov 17, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
Tonight was not a great night for St. Louis Blues goalie Jaroslav Halak.
For one thing, the struggling netminder allowed four goals in the third period alone as the Detroit Red Wings beat the Blues 7-3.
That’s a low moment for sure, but that performance won’t make it onto various blooper reels. Nope, we’re bringing up this video because Halak joined the doomed ranks of Steve Smith, Dan Boyle and Ryan O’Byrne (among others) who scored goals on their one nets.
It was an unlucky accident, obviously, but that won’t stop us from chuckling at it a bit. I mean, isn’t that what professional sports are for?
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 12
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 56
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)