Nov 17, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
Tonight was not a great night for St. Louis Blues goalie Jaroslav Halak.
For one thing, the struggling netminder allowed four goals in the third period alone as the Detroit Red Wings beat the Blues 7-3.
That’s a low moment for sure, but that performance won’t make it onto various blooper reels. Nope, we’re bringing up this video because Halak joined the doomed ranks of Steve Smith, Dan Boyle and Ryan O’Byrne (among others) who scored goals on their one nets.
It was an unlucky accident, obviously, but that won’t stop us from chuckling at it a bit. I mean, isn’t that what professional sports are for?
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 15
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 25
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)