Nov 17, 2010, 7:22 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
For the early edition, click here.
9:00 PM ET game
San Jose @ Colorado
Likely San Jose starter: Antero Niittymaki – He’s clearly the starter in San Jose right now, but if the team keeps it up, both goalies might be worth owning in fantasy hockey. (Source: Working the Corners.)
Likely Colorado starter: Peter Budaj – Craig Anderson’s health is improving, but for now it’s Budaj, who’s been doing a pretty good job in Andy’s absence. (Source: Adrian Dater.)
9:30 PM ET games
Phoenix @ Calgary
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov (Source: Arizona Republic.)
Likely Calgary starter: Miikka Kiprusoff (Source: Roger Millions.)
Chicago @ Edmonton
Likely Chicago starter: Marty Turco – He’s lost four of his last five starts, but he’s the Blackhawks No. 1 right now. (Source: Chicago Blackhawks.)
Likely Edmonton starter: Nikolai Khabibulin – He’s got the
10:30 PM ET game
Columbus @ Los Angeles
Likely Columbus starter: Steve Mason – This one is a serious coin toss.
Likely Los Angeles starter: Jonathan Quick – Jonathan Bernier received the last start (and lost), so Quick will almost certainly get the start tonight.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)