Nov 17, 2010, 7:22 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
For the early edition, click here.
9:00 PM ET game
San Jose @ Colorado
Likely San Jose starter: Antero Niittymaki – He’s clearly the starter in San Jose right now, but if the team keeps it up, both goalies might be worth owning in fantasy hockey. (Source: Working the Corners.)
Likely Colorado starter: Peter Budaj – Craig Anderson’s health is improving, but for now it’s Budaj, who’s been doing a pretty good job in Andy’s absence. (Source: Adrian Dater.)
9:30 PM ET games
Phoenix @ Calgary
Likely Phoenix starter: Ilya Bryzgalov (Source: Arizona Republic.)
Likely Calgary starter: Miikka Kiprusoff (Source: Roger Millions.)
Chicago @ Edmonton
Likely Chicago starter: Marty Turco – He’s lost four of his last five starts, but he’s the Blackhawks No. 1 right now. (Source: Chicago Blackhawks.)
Likely Edmonton starter: Nikolai Khabibulin – He’s got the
10:30 PM ET game
Columbus @ Los Angeles
Likely Columbus starter: Steve Mason – This one is a serious coin toss.
Likely Los Angeles starter: Jonathan Quick – Jonathan Bernier received the last start (and lost), so Quick will almost certainly get the start tonight.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 23
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 94
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)