Nov 16, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s almost like a metaphor for the Boston Bruins’ 3-0 shutout of the New Jersey Devils, right? Mark Stuart absolutely flattened Mattias Tedenby in this clip, which I believe doesn’t carry the moral burden of being a dirty hit.
Even if it was a little morally questionable … my goodness, he really let him have it.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63