Nov 16, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s almost like a metaphor for the Boston Bruins’ 3-0 shutout of the New Jersey Devils, right? Mark Stuart absolutely flattened Mattias Tedenby in this clip, which I believe doesn’t carry the moral burden of being a dirty hit.
Even if it was a little morally questionable … my goodness, he really let him have it.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6