Nov 16, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Want a perfect example of the flop-happy style that makes Tim Thomas so unorthodox yet effective? Just watch the odd flurry of saves at the top of this post.
It’s crazy that the New Jersey Devils didn’t score a goal on this exchange, especially since Thomas made a save while facing his own net.
Thomas’s flurry of saves was my favorite, but Cory Schneider made a dazzling array of stops too. Check out his work here.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 13
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 8
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)