Nov 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Monday’s Goal of the Night was part of a special evening for Ryan Callahan, as he also earned an assist and got into a somewhat amusing fight with Mike Comrie (there had to be a Hillary Duff joke in there somewhere, right?).
The best part of the video is that goal, which won the game for the Rangers in overtime. Brandon Dubinsky obviously deserves a lot of credit, as he showed incredible patience and hands in setting the table for Callahan’s tap-in goal.
It was an odd night, but the Rangers sealed the deal with a great tally.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 16
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 50
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 9
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)