Nov 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Monday’s Goal of the Night was part of a special evening for Ryan Callahan, as he also earned an assist and got into a somewhat amusing fight with Mike Comrie (there had to be a Hillary Duff joke in there somewhere, right?).
The best part of the video is that goal, which won the game for the Rangers in overtime. Brandon Dubinsky obviously deserves a lot of credit, as he showed incredible patience and hands in setting the table for Callahan’s tap-in goal.
It was an odd night, but the Rangers sealed the deal with a great tally.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 24
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 60
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)