Nov 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Monday’s Goal of the Night was part of a special evening for Ryan Callahan, as he also earned an assist and got into a somewhat amusing fight with Mike Comrie (there had to be a Hillary Duff joke in there somewhere, right?).
The best part of the video is that goal, which won the game for the Rangers in overtime. Brandon Dubinsky obviously deserves a lot of credit, as he showed incredible patience and hands in setting the table for Callahan’s tap-in goal.
It was an odd night, but the Rangers sealed the deal with a great tally.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)