Nov 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Monday’s Goal of the Night was part of a special evening for Ryan Callahan, as he also earned an assist and got into a somewhat amusing fight with Mike Comrie (there had to be a Hillary Duff joke in there somewhere, right?).
The best part of the video is that goal, which won the game for the Rangers in overtime. Brandon Dubinsky obviously deserves a lot of credit, as he showed incredible patience and hands in setting the table for Callahan’s tap-in goal.
It was an odd night, but the Rangers sealed the deal with a great tally.
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 2
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)