Nov 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Monday’s Goal of the Night was part of a special evening for Ryan Callahan, as he also earned an assist and got into a somewhat amusing fight with Mike Comrie (there had to be a Hillary Duff joke in there somewhere, right?).
The best part of the video is that goal, which won the game for the Rangers in overtime. Brandon Dubinsky obviously deserves a lot of credit, as he showed incredible patience and hands in setting the table for Callahan’s tap-in goal.
It was an odd night, but the Rangers sealed the deal with a great tally.
- WATCH LIVE: Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 1) 2
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 76
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 32
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 55
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (77)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)