Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
There wasn’t much of a turnout this time around (12 votes? Ugh.) but we promised a Save of the Week, so you got it.
Last time, Nikolai Khabibulin’s two saves were so strong that he was able to avoid splitting his own votes and losing the poll. This time, Carey Price wasn’t so lucky, as you can see from these poll results.
Then again, Carey Price is winning plenty of games – and for the time being, the adoration of Montreal Canadiens fans – so he doesn’t need this one as much as Devan Dubnyk, anyway. The extremely tall goalie made a great save, so congrats to him, the Save of the Week winner.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 13
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)