Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
There wasn’t much of a turnout this time around (12 votes? Ugh.) but we promised a Save of the Week, so you got it.
Last time, Nikolai Khabibulin’s two saves were so strong that he was able to avoid splitting his own votes and losing the poll. This time, Carey Price wasn’t so lucky, as you can see from these poll results.
Then again, Carey Price is winning plenty of games – and for the time being, the adoration of Montreal Canadiens fans – so he doesn’t need this one as much as Devan Dubnyk, anyway. The extremely tall goalie made a great save, so congrats to him, the Save of the Week winner.
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 2
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 48
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)