Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
There wasn’t much of a turnout this time around (12 votes? Ugh.) but we promised a Save of the Week, so you got it.
Last time, Nikolai Khabibulin’s two saves were so strong that he was able to avoid splitting his own votes and losing the poll. This time, Carey Price wasn’t so lucky, as you can see from these poll results.
Then again, Carey Price is winning plenty of games – and for the time being, the adoration of Montreal Canadiens fans – so he doesn’t need this one as much as Devan Dubnyk, anyway. The extremely tall goalie made a great save, so congrats to him, the Save of the Week winner.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 21
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)