Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
There wasn’t much of a turnout this time around (12 votes? Ugh.) but we promised a Save of the Week, so you got it.
Last time, Nikolai Khabibulin’s two saves were so strong that he was able to avoid splitting his own votes and losing the poll. This time, Carey Price wasn’t so lucky, as you can see from these poll results.
Then again, Carey Price is winning plenty of games – and for the time being, the adoration of Montreal Canadiens fans – so he doesn’t need this one as much as Devan Dubnyk, anyway. The extremely tall goalie made a great save, so congrats to him, the Save of the Week winner.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 9
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)