Nov 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
There wasn’t much of a turnout this time around (12 votes? Ugh.) but we promised a Save of the Week, so you got it.
Last time, Nikolai Khabibulin’s two saves were so strong that he was able to avoid splitting his own votes and losing the poll. This time, Carey Price wasn’t so lucky, as you can see from these poll results.
Then again, Carey Price is winning plenty of games – and for the time being, the adoration of Montreal Canadiens fans – so he doesn’t need this one as much as Devan Dubnyk, anyway. The extremely tall goalie made a great save, so congrats to him, the Save of the Week winner.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 9
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 32
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 25
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)