Nov 15, 2010, 7:50 PM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
You can also vote for the Goal of the Week here.
Save of the Night: Jimmy Howard.
Save of the Night: Carey Price.
Save of the Night: Dwayne Roloson.
Save of the Night: Martin Biron.
Save of the Night: Devan Dubnyk.
Save of the Night: Carey Price (again).
Save of the Night: Corey Crawford.
For yet another week, one goalie earned two nominations. Last time around, Nikolai Khabibulin earned the top two saves of the week thanks to his superlative efforts (perhaps the award is a Madden-like curse because he struggled afterward). Now once-beleaguered Montreal Canadiens goalie Price earned two spots. Will he win it or will someone else snare the award? That’s for you to decide, so vote in the poll below.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)