Nov 12, 2010, 11:40 AM EDT
Martin Biron won’t threaten Henrik Lundqvist for the top spot any time soon, but he can take solace in making some great saves in the New York Rangers’ overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres.
I give Biron the slight edge over Jordan Leopold and Jhonas Enroth’s save because the Rangers won.
Did I make the right choice? You be the judge by comparing Biron’s save at the top with the Enroth/Leopold alternative below.
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 4
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 23
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 19
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 61
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)