Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EST
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik.
Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a small update from the Canadian Press, via TSN.
The Blue Jackets also placed left-winger Kristian Huselius, who has a sprained ankle, on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 23. They added right-winger Mike Blunden to their roster on emergency recall from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)