Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EDT
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik.
Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a small update from the Canadian Press, via TSN.
The Blue Jackets also placed left-winger Kristian Huselius, who has a sprained ankle, on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 23. They added right-winger Mike Blunden to their roster on emergency recall from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5