Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EDT
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik.
Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a small update from the Canadian Press, via TSN.
The Blue Jackets also placed left-winger Kristian Huselius, who has a sprained ankle, on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 23. They added right-winger Mike Blunden to their roster on emergency recall from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 10
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)