Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EST
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik.
Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a small update from the Canadian Press, via TSN.
The Blue Jackets also placed left-winger Kristian Huselius, who has a sprained ankle, on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 23. They added right-winger Mike Blunden to their roster on emergency recall from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield.
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans have a right to be upset with St. Louis 0
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvrith makes Sabres debut 7
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 19
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)