Nov 11, 2010, 7:44 PM EDT
Minor trade update: the New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets exchanged minor league players today, as the Rangers sent Dane Byers to Columbus for Chad Kolarik.
Perhaps the bigger news is that the Blue Jackets put forward Kristian Huselius on the injured reserve, retroactive all the way back to October 23. Here is a small update from the Canadian Press, via TSN.
The Blue Jackets also placed left-winger Kristian Huselius, who has a sprained ankle, on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 23. They added right-winger Mike Blunden to their roster on emergency recall from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield.
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 0
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 13
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 8
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 7
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 31
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)