Nov 10, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
There were a few great goalie performances last night and some nice saves to boot. Jonas Hiller helped the Ducks win despite the fact that Anaheim allowed 41 shots and made an impressive one on Joe Pavelski in overtime. Dan Ellis made two nice stops against Tyler Bozak in particular on his way to a shutout.
Yet, ultimately, Carey Price made what I would say was the best save of Tuesday night. The game was just about over at that point, but it drove home just how dominant he was in that game, stopping all of the 35 pucks the Vancouver Canucks sent his way.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 7
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2