Nov 10, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were a few great goalie performances last night and some nice saves to boot. Jonas Hiller helped the Ducks win despite the fact that Anaheim allowed 41 shots and made an impressive one on Joe Pavelski in overtime. Dan Ellis made two nice stops against Tyler Bozak in particular on his way to a shutout.
Yet, ultimately, Carey Price made what I would say was the best save of Tuesday night. The game was just about over at that point, but it drove home just how dominant he was in that game, stopping all of the 35 pucks the Vancouver Canucks sent his way.
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 4
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 35
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12