Nov 10, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were a few great goalie performances last night and some nice saves to boot. Jonas Hiller helped the Ducks win despite the fact that Anaheim allowed 41 shots and made an impressive one on Joe Pavelski in overtime. Dan Ellis made two nice stops against Tyler Bozak in particular on his way to a shutout.
Yet, ultimately, Carey Price made what I would say was the best save of Tuesday night. The game was just about over at that point, but it drove home just how dominant he was in that game, stopping all of the 35 pucks the Vancouver Canucks sent his way.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 7
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36