Nov 10, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were a few great goalie performances last night and some nice saves to boot. Jonas Hiller helped the Ducks win despite the fact that Anaheim allowed 41 shots and made an impressive one on Joe Pavelski in overtime. Dan Ellis made two nice stops against Tyler Bozak in particular on his way to a shutout.
Yet, ultimately, Carey Price made what I would say was the best save of Tuesday night. The game was just about over at that point, but it drove home just how dominant he was in that game, stopping all of the 35 pucks the Vancouver Canucks sent his way.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39