Nov 10, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were a few great goalie performances last night and some nice saves to boot. Jonas Hiller helped the Ducks win despite the fact that Anaheim allowed 41 shots and made an impressive one on Joe Pavelski in overtime. Dan Ellis made two nice stops against Tyler Bozak in particular on his way to a shutout.
Yet, ultimately, Carey Price made what I would say was the best save of Tuesday night. The game was just about over at that point, but it drove home just how dominant he was in that game, stopping all of the 35 pucks the Vancouver Canucks sent his way.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 9
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4