Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers.
Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do so. As for McGrattan, he’s got a short drive ahead of him to Providence to join the Bruins’ AHL team there. Depending on traffic, it could either be a short trip or one, annoying, gridlocked journey.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 10
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1