Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EST
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers.
Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do so. As for McGrattan, he’s got a short drive ahead of him to Providence to join the Bruins’ AHL team there. Depending on traffic, it could either be a short trip or one, annoying, gridlocked journey.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 43
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32