Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EST
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers.
Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do so. As for McGrattan, he’s got a short drive ahead of him to Providence to join the Bruins’ AHL team there. Depending on traffic, it could either be a short trip or one, annoying, gridlocked journey.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46