Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers.
Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do so. As for McGrattan, he’s got a short drive ahead of him to Providence to join the Bruins’ AHL team there. Depending on traffic, it could either be a short trip or one, annoying, gridlocked journey.
- In praise of John Tavares 2
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 9
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31