Nov 9, 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
Checking in on what happened with Canadiens forward Dustin Boyd and Bruins enforcer Brian McGrattan who were both waived yesterday by their teams, it appears that no one took a flier on them as they’ve each cleared waivers.
Boyd won’t be heading to AHL Hamilton right now but the team has the option to do so. As for McGrattan, he’s got a short drive ahead of him to Providence to join the Bruins’ AHL team there. Depending on traffic, it could either be a short trip or one, annoying, gridlocked journey.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5