Nov 9, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
(There is still time to vote for the Save of the Week. Click here to do so.)
I wasn’t certain if he even made the best goal of that night, but apparently Paul Mara scored the best goal of the week.
At least, that’s what PHT voters determined, as Mara earned more votes than the other six contestants combined. Take a look at the poll results below.
So not only did that goal win the Ducks a game with almost no time left on the clock, it also earned Mara the imaginary glory of the Goal of the Week award. Check out the video clip of the goal at the top of this post.
Thanks for voting.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)