Nov 9, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
(There is still time to vote for the Save of the Week. Click here to do so.)
I wasn’t certain if he even made the best goal of that night, but apparently Paul Mara scored the best goal of the week.
At least, that’s what PHT voters determined, as Mara earned more votes than the other six contestants combined. Take a look at the poll results below.
So not only did that goal win the Ducks a game with almost no time left on the clock, it also earned Mara the imaginary glory of the Goal of the Week award. Check out the video clip of the goal at the top of this post.
Thanks for voting.
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 17
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 5
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 10
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 23
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 22
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 31
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 6
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (72)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)