Nov 9, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
(There is still time to vote for the Save of the Week. Click here to do so.)
I wasn’t certain if he even made the best goal of that night, but apparently Paul Mara scored the best goal of the week.
At least, that’s what PHT voters determined, as Mara earned more votes than the other six contestants combined. Take a look at the poll results below.
So not only did that goal win the Ducks a game with almost no time left on the clock, it also earned Mara the imaginary glory of the Goal of the Week award. Check out the video clip of the goal at the top of this post.
Thanks for voting.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)