Nov 8, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
You can also vote for the save of the week here.
Goal of the Night: Henrik Sedin.
Goal of the Night: Derick Brassard.
Goal of the Night: Loui Eriksson.
Goal of the Night: Mike Richards.
Goal of the Night: David Booth.
Goal of the Night: Cal Clutterbuck(!)
Goal of the Night: Paul Mara.
OK, those are your seven choices. Cast your vote in the poll below.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 24
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)