Nov 8, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT
The video pretty much says it all, so I’ll just throw out a few dumb jokes and thoughts.
- It’s really a shame that this didn’t involve Vancouver’s Tanner Glass.
- It’s also a shame that the pane fell out, rather than shattering, because if that would have happened I could have made a “Shattered Glass” pun.
- The best news is that it didn’t look like anyone got hurt, possibly because the glass fell away from the crowd. Because of that, we can make lame comments without much fear of seeming like horrible people.
So yeah, that’s all I have for this one. Enjoy.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 3
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25