Nov 8, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT
The video pretty much says it all, so I’ll just throw out a few dumb jokes and thoughts.
- It’s really a shame that this didn’t involve Vancouver’s Tanner Glass.
- It’s also a shame that the pane fell out, rather than shattering, because if that would have happened I could have made a “Shattered Glass” pun.
- The best news is that it didn’t look like anyone got hurt, possibly because the glass fell away from the crowd. Because of that, we can make lame comments without much fear of seeming like horrible people.
So yeah, that’s all I have for this one. Enjoy.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 26
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 58
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)