Nov 8, 2010, 7:00 AM EST
The video pretty much says it all, so I’ll just throw out a few dumb jokes and thoughts.
- It’s really a shame that this didn’t involve Vancouver’s Tanner Glass.
- It’s also a shame that the pane fell out, rather than shattering, because if that would have happened I could have made a “Shattered Glass” pun.
- The best news is that it didn’t look like anyone got hurt, possibly because the glass fell away from the crowd. Because of that, we can make lame comments without much fear of seeming like horrible people.
So yeah, that’s all I have for this one. Enjoy.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (120)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)