Nov 8, 2010, 7:00 AM EST
The video pretty much says it all, so I’ll just throw out a few dumb jokes and thoughts.
- It’s really a shame that this didn’t involve Vancouver’s Tanner Glass.
- It’s also a shame that the pane fell out, rather than shattering, because if that would have happened I could have made a “Shattered Glass” pun.
- The best news is that it didn’t look like anyone got hurt, possibly because the glass fell away from the crowd. Because of that, we can make lame comments without much fear of seeming like horrible people.
So yeah, that’s all I have for this one. Enjoy.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 2
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)