Nov 8, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
I almost feel a little bad about giving “The Bulin Wall” two save of the night awards in one week, but he simply keeps making breathtaking saves. (Click here for the November 5th winner.)
Last time, Khabibulin made an unusual save by some sublime combination of luck, skill and guile. This time around, he showed insane reflexes by turning aside Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane’s attempts in another impressive display of goaltending.
He might only own a 4-6-1 record, but Khabibulin hasn’t been the problem so far in Edmonton.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9