Nov 8, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
I almost feel a little bad about giving “The Bulin Wall” two save of the night awards in one week, but he simply keeps making breathtaking saves. (Click here for the November 5th winner.)
Last time, Khabibulin made an unusual save by some sublime combination of luck, skill and guile. This time around, he showed insane reflexes by turning aside Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane’s attempts in another impressive display of goaltending.
He might only own a 4-6-1 record, but Khabibulin hasn’t been the problem so far in Edmonton.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50