Nov 8, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
I almost feel a little bad about giving “The Bulin Wall” two save of the night awards in one week, but he simply keeps making breathtaking saves. (Click here for the November 5th winner.)
Last time, Khabibulin made an unusual save by some sublime combination of luck, skill and guile. This time around, he showed insane reflexes by turning aside Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane’s attempts in another impressive display of goaltending.
He might only own a 4-6-1 record, but Khabibulin hasn’t been the problem so far in Edmonton.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4