Nov 7, 2010, 11:10 PM EDT
Before this two goal outburst, the Chicago Blackhawks were in the lead 1-0 in the third period. All of a sudden, Kurtis Foster scored a power-play goal to tie it up and then Sam Gagner scored a sprawling goal that ended up being the game-winner.
It just proves once again that you really should try to time your bathroom breaks for the intermission breaks, even if that means dealing with bigger lines.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7