Nov 7, 2010, 11:10 PM EST
Before this two goal outburst, the Chicago Blackhawks were in the lead 1-0 in the third period. All of a sudden, Kurtis Foster scored a power-play goal to tie it up and then Sam Gagner scored a sprawling goal that ended up being the game-winner.
It just proves once again that you really should try to time your bathroom breaks for the intermission breaks, even if that means dealing with bigger lines.
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5