Nov 7, 2010, 11:10 PM EDT
Before this two goal outburst, the Chicago Blackhawks were in the lead 1-0 in the third period. All of a sudden, Kurtis Foster scored a power-play goal to tie it up and then Sam Gagner scored a sprawling goal that ended up being the game-winner.
It just proves once again that you really should try to time your bathroom breaks for the intermission breaks, even if that means dealing with bigger lines.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 11
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 32
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 44
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10