Nov 1, 2010, 5:37 PM EDT
Finally the Buffalo Sabres have some good news to deal with. After having such a rough start to their season, they can take solace in knowing that injured forward Jason Pominville will be back in the starting lineup on Wednesday night.
Pominville has been out with a concussion since being the recipient of a hit from behind courtesy of Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. Head coach Lindy Ruff was understandably excited to have Pominville back in the lineup. Of course, things won’t be easy for Pominville right away as the Sabres will deal with the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night in a playoff rematch.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 34
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 31
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35