Nov 1, 2010, 5:37 PM EDT
Finally the Buffalo Sabres have some good news to deal with. After having such a rough start to their season, they can take solace in knowing that injured forward Jason Pominville will be back in the starting lineup on Wednesday night.
Pominville has been out with a concussion since being the recipient of a hit from behind courtesy of Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. Head coach Lindy Ruff was understandably excited to have Pominville back in the lineup. Of course, things won’t be easy for Pominville right away as the Sabres will deal with the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night in a playoff rematch.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2