Nov 1, 2010, 5:37 PM EST
Finally the Buffalo Sabres have some good news to deal with. After having such a rough start to their season, they can take solace in knowing that injured forward Jason Pominville will be back in the starting lineup on Wednesday night.
Pominville has been out with a concussion since being the recipient of a hit from behind courtesy of Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. Head coach Lindy Ruff was understandably excited to have Pominville back in the lineup. Of course, things won’t be easy for Pominville right away as the Sabres will deal with the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night in a playoff rematch.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32