Nov 1, 2010, 5:37 PM EDT
Finally the Buffalo Sabres have some good news to deal with. After having such a rough start to their season, they can take solace in knowing that injured forward Jason Pominville will be back in the starting lineup on Wednesday night.
Pominville has been out with a concussion since being the recipient of a hit from behind courtesy of Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. Head coach Lindy Ruff was understandably excited to have Pominville back in the lineup. Of course, things won’t be easy for Pominville right away as the Sabres will deal with the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night in a playoff rematch.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 45
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5