Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
I’ve heard of scoring in bunches, but the Oilers really took the cake last night.
In the span of a minute (OK, 1:09), Edmonton scored three goals. Ales Hemsky scored first, then Jordan Eberle really dazzled and Sam Gagner finished things off to give the team a 4-1 lead.
The Oilers eventually beat the defending Stanley Cup champions 7-4 to end their losing streak in style.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 21
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 34
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 22
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51