Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
I’ve heard of scoring in bunches, but the Oilers really took the cake last night.
In the span of a minute (OK, 1:09), Edmonton scored three goals. Ales Hemsky scored first, then Jordan Eberle really dazzled and Sam Gagner finished things off to give the team a 4-1 lead.
The Oilers eventually beat the defending Stanley Cup champions 7-4 to end their losing streak in style.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 47
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39