Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
I’ve heard of scoring in bunches, but the Oilers really took the cake last night.
In the span of a minute (OK, 1:09), Edmonton scored three goals. Ales Hemsky scored first, then Jordan Eberle really dazzled and Sam Gagner finished things off to give the team a 4-1 lead.
The Oilers eventually beat the defending Stanley Cup champions 7-4 to end their losing streak in style.
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 0
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 13
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 18
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 15
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 50
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35