Oct 30, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Marc-Andre Fleury and the Pittsburgh Penguins for the second time in the Consol Energy Center, only allowing one goal in last night’s game.
The first video (above) shows Bobrovsky making an outstanding save on Sidney Crosby, who was primed to shoot from a “goal scorer’s spot.” The second one on the bottom of this page shows the rookie goalie stopping Alex Goligoski on a golden one-timer opportunity.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 16
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5