Oct 30, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Marc-Andre Fleury and the Pittsburgh Penguins for the second time in the Consol Energy Center, only allowing one goal in last night’s game.
The first video (above) shows Bobrovsky making an outstanding save on Sidney Crosby, who was primed to shoot from a “goal scorer’s spot.” The second one on the bottom of this page shows the rookie goalie stopping Alex Goligoski on a golden one-timer opportunity.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2