Oct 30, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Marc-Andre Fleury and the Pittsburgh Penguins for the second time in the Consol Energy Center, only allowing one goal in last night’s game.
The first video (above) shows Bobrovsky making an outstanding save on Sidney Crosby, who was primed to shoot from a “goal scorer’s spot.” The second one on the bottom of this page shows the rookie goalie stopping Alex Goligoski on a golden one-timer opportunity.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38