Oct 30, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Marc-Andre Fleury and the Pittsburgh Penguins for the second time in the Consol Energy Center, only allowing one goal in last night’s game.
The first video (above) shows Bobrovsky making an outstanding save on Sidney Crosby, who was primed to shoot from a “goal scorer’s spot.” The second one on the bottom of this page shows the rookie goalie stopping Alex Goligoski on a golden one-timer opportunity.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25