Oct 30, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky and the Philadelphia Flyers beat Marc-Andre Fleury and the Pittsburgh Penguins for the second time in the Consol Energy Center, only allowing one goal in last night’s game.
The first video (above) shows Bobrovsky making an outstanding save on Sidney Crosby, who was primed to shoot from a “goal scorer’s spot.” The second one on the bottom of this page shows the rookie goalie stopping Alex Goligoski on a golden one-timer opportunity.
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 1
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal 6
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 1
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 29
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46