Oct 30, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
There’s been a mix of good (Ondrej Pavelec) and bad (Bryan Little) injury news so far today, but here are two new positive bits from Canadian teams.
First, word from the Ottawa Senators is that dynamic center Jason Spezza should be back after missing four games with a groin injury, according to TSN.
Ottawa is expected to get centerman Jason Spezza back tonight after he missed the last four games with a groin injury. Spezza has one goal and four assists in five games this year.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Maple Leafs expect to see Kris Versteeg back in the lineup tonight, also according to TSN.
Kris Versteeg pronounced himself fit after missing Thursday’s game with a sore back while Christian Hanson was recalled from the AHL Marlies on Saturday.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 69
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)