Oct 30, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
There’s been a mix of good (Ondrej Pavelec) and bad (Bryan Little) injury news so far today, but here are two new positive bits from Canadian teams.
First, word from the Ottawa Senators is that dynamic center Jason Spezza should be back after missing four games with a groin injury, according to TSN.
Ottawa is expected to get centerman Jason Spezza back tonight after he missed the last four games with a groin injury. Spezza has one goal and four assists in five games this year.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Maple Leafs expect to see Kris Versteeg back in the lineup tonight, also according to TSN.
Kris Versteeg pronounced himself fit after missing Thursday’s game with a sore back while Christian Hanson was recalled from the AHL Marlies on Saturday.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 8
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 3
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 20
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)