Oct 30, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
There’s been a mix of good (Ondrej Pavelec) and bad (Bryan Little) injury news so far today, but here are two new positive bits from Canadian teams.
First, word from the Ottawa Senators is that dynamic center Jason Spezza should be back after missing four games with a groin injury, according to TSN.
Ottawa is expected to get centerman Jason Spezza back tonight after he missed the last four games with a groin injury. Spezza has one goal and four assists in five games this year.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Maple Leafs expect to see Kris Versteeg back in the lineup tonight, also according to TSN.
Kris Versteeg pronounced himself fit after missing Thursday’s game with a sore back while Christian Hanson was recalled from the AHL Marlies on Saturday.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 17
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)