Oct 30, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
There’s been a mix of good (Ondrej Pavelec) and bad (Bryan Little) injury news so far today, but here are two new positive bits from Canadian teams.
First, word from the Ottawa Senators is that dynamic center Jason Spezza should be back after missing four games with a groin injury, according to TSN.
Ottawa is expected to get centerman Jason Spezza back tonight after he missed the last four games with a groin injury. Spezza has one goal and four assists in five games this year.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Maple Leafs expect to see Kris Versteeg back in the lineup tonight, also according to TSN.
Kris Versteeg pronounced himself fit after missing Thursday’s game with a sore back while Christian Hanson was recalled from the AHL Marlies on Saturday.
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 1
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 1
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 21
- Report: Kings’ Stoll may have head, shoulder injuries 12
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 23
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 32
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 64
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 19
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 45
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw