Oct 30, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
There’s been a mix of good (Ondrej Pavelec) and bad (Bryan Little) injury news so far today, but here are two new positive bits from Canadian teams.
First, word from the Ottawa Senators is that dynamic center Jason Spezza should be back after missing four games with a groin injury, according to TSN.
Ottawa is expected to get centerman Jason Spezza back tonight after he missed the last four games with a groin injury. Spezza has one goal and four assists in five games this year.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Maple Leafs expect to see Kris Versteeg back in the lineup tonight, also according to TSN.
Kris Versteeg pronounced himself fit after missing Thursday’s game with a sore back while Christian Hanson was recalled from the AHL Marlies on Saturday.
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 1
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 10
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)