Oct 30, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
As I wrote last night, things are working well for the Atlanta Thrashers and Dustin Byfuglien so far. He has nine points in 10 games, including four goals and a whopping three game-winners already.
He made the shaky Buffalo Sabres defense look silly in overtime, deking his way through traffic to score a beauty against helpless goalie Ryan Miller.
Who knows if Byfuglien can keep this up, but one thing’s clear: Miller won’t approach his Vezina-winning 2009-10 level if his defense doesn’t give him a fair chance.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 115
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (115)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (40)