Oct 30, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
As I wrote last night, things are working well for the Atlanta Thrashers and Dustin Byfuglien so far. He has nine points in 10 games, including four goals and a whopping three game-winners already.
He made the shaky Buffalo Sabres defense look silly in overtime, deking his way through traffic to score a beauty against helpless goalie Ryan Miller.
Who knows if Byfuglien can keep this up, but one thing’s clear: Miller won’t approach his Vezina-winning 2009-10 level if his defense doesn’t give him a fair chance.
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 0
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)