Oct 30, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
Sure, Halloween is technically on Sunday, but tonight is the REAL Halloween for many. Chances are you’re having your most raucous night of the “Halloweekend” tonight without the threat of work or school.
While carving pumpkins isn’t exactly rock star behavior, it’s one of the most beloved traditions associated with this candy-packed holiday.
If you’re obsessed with hockey, then you might want to design an NHL-themed pumpkin. You might be hard-pressed to top some of the very “involved” pumpkins hockey fans have already provided.
(That would be a very cool rendition of Columbus Blue Jackets forward Rick Nash. All photos via NHL.com.)
So which one is your favorite? The Habs one gets bonus points for jersey numbers, the Nash pumpkin is very elaborate while the others look cool in their own right (the Capitals one is impressive too).
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 4
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 4
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 25
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 97
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 37
- Playoff bubble watch — Wild edition 18
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 12
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 26
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (97)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (73)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)