Oct 30, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
Sure, Halloween is technically on Sunday, but tonight is the REAL Halloween for many. Chances are you’re having your most raucous night of the “Halloweekend” tonight without the threat of work or school.
While carving pumpkins isn’t exactly rock star behavior, it’s one of the most beloved traditions associated with this candy-packed holiday.
If you’re obsessed with hockey, then you might want to design an NHL-themed pumpkin. You might be hard-pressed to top some of the very “involved” pumpkins hockey fans have already provided.
(That would be a very cool rendition of Columbus Blue Jackets forward Rick Nash. All photos via NHL.com.)
So which one is your favorite? The Habs one gets bonus points for jersey numbers, the Nash pumpkin is very elaborate while the others look cool in their own right (the Capitals one is impressive too).
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 1
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 0
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 33
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 19
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 58
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 26