Oct 30, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
Sure, Halloween is technically on Sunday, but tonight is the REAL Halloween for many. Chances are you’re having your most raucous night of the “Halloweekend” tonight without the threat of work or school.
While carving pumpkins isn’t exactly rock star behavior, it’s one of the most beloved traditions associated with this candy-packed holiday.
If you’re obsessed with hockey, then you might want to design an NHL-themed pumpkin. You might be hard-pressed to top some of the very “involved” pumpkins hockey fans have already provided.
(That would be a very cool rendition of Columbus Blue Jackets forward Rick Nash. All photos via NHL.com.)
So which one is your favorite? The Habs one gets bonus points for jersey numbers, the Nash pumpkin is very elaborate while the others look cool in their own right (the Capitals one is impressive too).
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)