Oct 30, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
Sure, Halloween is technically on Sunday, but tonight is the REAL Halloween for many. Chances are you’re having your most raucous night of the “Halloweekend” tonight without the threat of work or school.
While carving pumpkins isn’t exactly rock star behavior, it’s one of the most beloved traditions associated with this candy-packed holiday.
If you’re obsessed with hockey, then you might want to design an NHL-themed pumpkin. You might be hard-pressed to top some of the very “involved” pumpkins hockey fans have already provided.
(That would be a very cool rendition of Columbus Blue Jackets forward Rick Nash. All photos via NHL.com.)
So which one is your favorite? The Habs one gets bonus points for jersey numbers, the Nash pumpkin is very elaborate while the others look cool in their own right (the Capitals one is impressive too).
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 23
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)