Oct 28, 2010, 11:40 AM EST
Opposing goalie Cam Ward actually provided a pretty impressive save last night, too, as he made a nice stop against superstar Alex Ovechkin.
But it’s pretty much hard to ignore the fact that Michal Neuvirth stopped Eric Staal on a very difficult shot … and he also ended up pitching a shutout. Check out the video above to bask in a highly entertaining clip.
Did Staal blow it by now getting enough height on the shot, though?
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 15
- Mike Richards clears waivers 27
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 13
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)