Oct 28, 2010, 11:40 AM EDT
Opposing goalie Cam Ward actually provided a pretty impressive save last night, too, as he made a nice stop against superstar Alex Ovechkin.
But it’s pretty much hard to ignore the fact that Michal Neuvirth stopped Eric Staal on a very difficult shot … and he also ended up pitching a shutout. Check out the video above to bask in a highly entertaining clip.
Did Staal blow it by now getting enough height on the shot, though?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5