Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
Last night’s games were packed full of great goals. There was a hat trick via Joe Thornton, a nice one by Atlanta Thrashers forward Evander Kane and a stunning shot by Chicago Blackhawks forward Jake Dowell (among others).
But, for me, it came down to two goals: Martin St. Louis scoring a game winner by using his speed (and a top shelf shot) to score Tampa Bay’s fourth goal while Bryan Little deked his way through the New York Rangers to score a beauty.
While I’ll give St. Louis the nod because of context (it was a game winner) and his shot was near unstoppable, I’ll provide the Little goal too. Did I make the right choice? Let me know in the comments.
I’m still not sure if I made the right choice because that Little goal is pretty amazing.
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 4
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 24
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 34
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 18
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)