Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
Last night’s games were packed full of great goals. There was a hat trick via Joe Thornton, a nice one by Atlanta Thrashers forward Evander Kane and a stunning shot by Chicago Blackhawks forward Jake Dowell (among others).
But, for me, it came down to two goals: Martin St. Louis scoring a game winner by using his speed (and a top shelf shot) to score Tampa Bay’s fourth goal while Bryan Little deked his way through the New York Rangers to score a beauty.
While I’ll give St. Louis the nod because of context (it was a game winner) and his shot was near unstoppable, I’ll provide the Little goal too. Did I make the right choice? Let me know in the comments.
I’m still not sure if I made the right choice because that Little goal is pretty amazing.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 20
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 5
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 9
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)