Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
Last night’s games were packed full of great goals. There was a hat trick via Joe Thornton, a nice one by Atlanta Thrashers forward Evander Kane and a stunning shot by Chicago Blackhawks forward Jake Dowell (among others).
But, for me, it came down to two goals: Martin St. Louis scoring a game winner by using his speed (and a top shelf shot) to score Tampa Bay’s fourth goal while Bryan Little deked his way through the New York Rangers to score a beauty.
While I’ll give St. Louis the nod because of context (it was a game winner) and his shot was near unstoppable, I’ll provide the Little goal too. Did I make the right choice? Let me know in the comments.
I’m still not sure if I made the right choice because that Little goal is pretty amazing.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)