Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
Last night’s games were packed full of great goals. There was a hat trick via Joe Thornton, a nice one by Atlanta Thrashers forward Evander Kane and a stunning shot by Chicago Blackhawks forward Jake Dowell (among others).
But, for me, it came down to two goals: Martin St. Louis scoring a game winner by using his speed (and a top shelf shot) to score Tampa Bay’s fourth goal while Bryan Little deked his way through the New York Rangers to score a beauty.
While I’ll give St. Louis the nod because of context (it was a game winner) and his shot was near unstoppable, I’ll provide the Little goal too. Did I make the right choice? Let me know in the comments.
I’m still not sure if I made the right choice because that Little goal is pretty amazing.
- Report: No fine or suspension for Perry’s spear on Benn 0
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 23
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 41
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 15
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42