Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EST
Last night’s games were packed full of great goals. There was a hat trick via Joe Thornton, a nice one by Atlanta Thrashers forward Evander Kane and a stunning shot by Chicago Blackhawks forward Jake Dowell (among others).
But, for me, it came down to two goals: Martin St. Louis scoring a game winner by using his speed (and a top shelf shot) to score Tampa Bay’s fourth goal while Bryan Little deked his way through the New York Rangers to score a beauty.
While I’ll give St. Louis the nod because of context (it was a game winner) and his shot was near unstoppable, I’ll provide the Little goal too. Did I make the right choice? Let me know in the comments.
I’m still not sure if I made the right choice because that Little goal is pretty amazing.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (173)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)