Oct 25, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
OK, I know that he’s talented and wears No. 4 … but take it easy with the Bobby Orr comparisons.
Now that I set that aside, this is still a silky smooth goal by Nashville Predators defenseman Cody Franson. He wasn’t the only Predators defenseman who scored a nice goal last night, either, as Shea Weber scored the team’s first tally.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8