Oct 25, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
OK, I know that he’s talented and wears No. 4 … but take it easy with the Bobby Orr comparisons.
Now that I set that aside, this is still a silky smooth goal by Nashville Predators defenseman Cody Franson. He wasn’t the only Predators defenseman who scored a nice goal last night, either, as Shea Weber scored the team’s first tally.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5