Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Three players made their mark for their teams in the NHL by scoring hat tricks. Alex Semin of the Capitals, Brad Richardson of the Kings, and John Tavares of the Islanders all accomplished the feat. For the second night in a row, three players each scored hat tricks which just impresses the hell out of us like you wouldn’t believe. What we want to know is, which hat trick impressed you the most? In case you missed them, here are the highlight reels of each player doing their thing.
First up, Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals against the Atlanta Thrashers, helping the Caps win 4-3 in overtime.
Next, it’s Brad Richardson of the Kings with his three goals to help the Kings beat the Avalanche 6-4.
Finally, John Tavares of the Islanders scoring all three of his team’s goals in a 4-3 loss to Florida.
All right party people, which hat trick impressed you the most? Go ahead and vote on it in our poll.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 4
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 32
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 35
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 52
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (54)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)