Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Three players made their mark for their teams in the NHL by scoring hat tricks. Alex Semin of the Capitals, Brad Richardson of the Kings, and John Tavares of the Islanders all accomplished the feat. For the second night in a row, three players each scored hat tricks which just impresses the hell out of us like you wouldn’t believe. What we want to know is, which hat trick impressed you the most? In case you missed them, here are the highlight reels of each player doing their thing.
First up, Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals against the Atlanta Thrashers, helping the Caps win 4-3 in overtime.
Next, it’s Brad Richardson of the Kings with his three goals to help the Kings beat the Avalanche 6-4.
Finally, John Tavares of the Islanders scoring all three of his team’s goals in a 4-3 loss to Florida.
All right party people, which hat trick impressed you the most? Go ahead and vote on it in our poll.
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 4
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 19
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 22
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 65
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 85
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 9
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 56
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (85)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights