Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Three players made their mark for their teams in the NHL by scoring hat tricks. Alex Semin of the Capitals, Brad Richardson of the Kings, and John Tavares of the Islanders all accomplished the feat. For the second night in a row, three players each scored hat tricks which just impresses the hell out of us like you wouldn’t believe. What we want to know is, which hat trick impressed you the most? In case you missed them, here are the highlight reels of each player doing their thing.
First up, Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals against the Atlanta Thrashers, helping the Caps win 4-3 in overtime.
Next, it’s Brad Richardson of the Kings with his three goals to help the Kings beat the Avalanche 6-4.
Finally, John Tavares of the Islanders scoring all three of his team’s goals in a 4-3 loss to Florida.
All right party people, which hat trick impressed you the most? Go ahead and vote on it in our poll.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 0
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 1
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 7
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15