Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Three players made their mark for their teams in the NHL by scoring hat tricks. Alex Semin of the Capitals, Brad Richardson of the Kings, and John Tavares of the Islanders all accomplished the feat. For the second night in a row, three players each scored hat tricks which just impresses the hell out of us like you wouldn’t believe. What we want to know is, which hat trick impressed you the most? In case you missed them, here are the highlight reels of each player doing their thing.
First up, Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals against the Atlanta Thrashers, helping the Caps win 4-3 in overtime.
Next, it’s Brad Richardson of the Kings with his three goals to help the Kings beat the Avalanche 6-4.
Finally, John Tavares of the Islanders scoring all three of his team’s goals in a 4-3 loss to Florida.
All right party people, which hat trick impressed you the most? Go ahead and vote on it in our poll.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 69
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)