Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Three players made their mark for their teams in the NHL by scoring hat tricks. Alex Semin of the Capitals, Brad Richardson of the Kings, and John Tavares of the Islanders all accomplished the feat. For the second night in a row, three players each scored hat tricks which just impresses the hell out of us like you wouldn’t believe. What we want to know is, which hat trick impressed you the most? In case you missed them, here are the highlight reels of each player doing their thing.
First up, Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals against the Atlanta Thrashers, helping the Caps win 4-3 in overtime.
Next, it’s Brad Richardson of the Kings with his three goals to help the Kings beat the Avalanche 6-4.
Finally, John Tavares of the Islanders scoring all three of his team’s goals in a 4-3 loss to Florida.
All right party people, which hat trick impressed you the most? Go ahead and vote on it in our poll.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 49
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 50
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)