Oct 24, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Paul Bissonette (aka: Biz Nasty) is a renaissance man on the Internet. You might know him better as a Twitter superstar, but when he gets in the lineup for the Phoenix Coyotes, you better believe he’s in there to mix things up.
In this case, his job was to try and light a fire under his teammates after they got down 2-0 to the Carolina Hurricanes halfway through the second period on Jussi Jokinen’s power play goal. Hurricanes defenseman Jay Harrison was his willing dance partner, and Bissonette showed that he can hang in there and throw bombs with the best of them in a spirited bout. We’ll give the win to Biz Nasty and hope that he comments on Harrison’s fighting style later on.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25