Oct 24, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
Paul Bissonette (aka: Biz Nasty) is a renaissance man on the Internet. You might know him better as a Twitter superstar, but when he gets in the lineup for the Phoenix Coyotes, you better believe he’s in there to mix things up.
In this case, his job was to try and light a fire under his teammates after they got down 2-0 to the Carolina Hurricanes halfway through the second period on Jussi Jokinen’s power play goal. Hurricanes defenseman Jay Harrison was his willing dance partner, and Bissonette showed that he can hang in there and throw bombs with the best of them in a spirited bout. We’ll give the win to Biz Nasty and hope that he comments on Harrison’s fighting style later on.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 3
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 20
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27