Oct 24, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Paul Bissonette (aka: Biz Nasty) is a renaissance man on the Internet. You might know him better as a Twitter superstar, but when he gets in the lineup for the Phoenix Coyotes, you better believe he’s in there to mix things up.
In this case, his job was to try and light a fire under his teammates after they got down 2-0 to the Carolina Hurricanes halfway through the second period on Jussi Jokinen’s power play goal. Hurricanes defenseman Jay Harrison was his willing dance partner, and Bissonette showed that he can hang in there and throw bombs with the best of them in a spirited bout. We’ll give the win to Biz Nasty and hope that he comments on Harrison’s fighting style later on.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 37
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 16
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 59
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1