Oct 24, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Paul Bissonette (aka: Biz Nasty) is a renaissance man on the Internet. You might know him better as a Twitter superstar, but when he gets in the lineup for the Phoenix Coyotes, you better believe he’s in there to mix things up.
In this case, his job was to try and light a fire under his teammates after they got down 2-0 to the Carolina Hurricanes halfway through the second period on Jussi Jokinen’s power play goal. Hurricanes defenseman Jay Harrison was his willing dance partner, and Bissonette showed that he can hang in there and throw bombs with the best of them in a spirited bout. We’ll give the win to Biz Nasty and hope that he comments on Harrison’s fighting style later on.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35