Oct 24, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Paul Bissonette (aka: Biz Nasty) is a renaissance man on the Internet. You might know him better as a Twitter superstar, but when he gets in the lineup for the Phoenix Coyotes, you better believe he’s in there to mix things up.
In this case, his job was to try and light a fire under his teammates after they got down 2-0 to the Carolina Hurricanes halfway through the second period on Jussi Jokinen’s power play goal. Hurricanes defenseman Jay Harrison was his willing dance partner, and Bissonette showed that he can hang in there and throw bombs with the best of them in a spirited bout. We’ll give the win to Biz Nasty and hope that he comments on Harrison’s fighting style later on.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 78
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32