Oct 22, 2010, 7:13 PM EST
It’s already been a tough start in Tampa Bay for normally prolific forward Simon Gagne. While the Lightning have been pretty explosive overall, Gagne is pointless so far in six games and has an abysmal -8 rating.
The bad news keeps piling on, too, as TSN reports that Gagne will miss Tampa Bay’s game against the Atlanta Thrashers tonight.
Gagne reportedly suffered a neck injury in Thursday night’s contest against the New York Islanders.
No word on whether or not the speedy sniper will miss any more time with this injury. We’ll pass along an update whenever one comes along, though.
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 0
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 4
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 50
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)