Oct 22, 2010, 7:13 PM EDT
It’s already been a tough start in Tampa Bay for normally prolific forward Simon Gagne. While the Lightning have been pretty explosive overall, Gagne is pointless so far in six games and has an abysmal -8 rating.
The bad news keeps piling on, too, as TSN reports that Gagne will miss Tampa Bay’s game against the Atlanta Thrashers tonight.
Gagne reportedly suffered a neck injury in Thursday night’s contest against the New York Islanders.
No word on whether or not the speedy sniper will miss any more time with this injury. We’ll pass along an update whenever one comes along, though.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 14
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)