Oct 19, 2010, 7:50 PM EDT
Thrashers goalie Ondrej Pavelec returned to the ice today in practice. It was Pavelec’s first time back to action after fainting mid-game on opening night and suffering a concussion when his head hit the ice.
Afterward, he spoke with the press to discuss what it was like to get back out there after his scary ordeal.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 15
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9