Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EST
Ducks sensational rookie defenseman Cam Fowler had a night he’ll never forget, although after the way it ended for him he may want to. Fowler scored his first goal in the NHL, a goal that put the Ducks up 1-0. Check out the sweet snipe he puts on here.
It’s a beauty of a shot from Fowler, but unfortunately for him, he didn’t stick around to see the rest of the game after taking a tough hit into the end boards from Coyotes captain Shane Doan. Fowler left the game and didn’t return and he was seen with a cut on his nose and bleeding.
As for the game, the Ducks went on to beat the Coyotes 3-2 thanks to a late Corey Perry goal.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 0
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 28
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)