Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Ducks sensational rookie defenseman Cam Fowler had a night he’ll never forget, although after the way it ended for him he may want to. Fowler scored his first goal in the NHL, a goal that put the Ducks up 1-0. Check out the sweet snipe he puts on here.
It’s a beauty of a shot from Fowler, but unfortunately for him, he didn’t stick around to see the rest of the game after taking a tough hit into the end boards from Coyotes captain Shane Doan. Fowler left the game and didn’t return and he was seen with a cut on his nose and bleeding.
As for the game, the Ducks went on to beat the Coyotes 3-2 thanks to a late Corey Perry goal.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)