Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Ducks sensational rookie defenseman Cam Fowler had a night he’ll never forget, although after the way it ended for him he may want to. Fowler scored his first goal in the NHL, a goal that put the Ducks up 1-0. Check out the sweet snipe he puts on here.
It’s a beauty of a shot from Fowler, but unfortunately for him, he didn’t stick around to see the rest of the game after taking a tough hit into the end boards from Coyotes captain Shane Doan. Fowler left the game and didn’t return and he was seen with a cut on his nose and bleeding.
As for the game, the Ducks went on to beat the Coyotes 3-2 thanks to a late Corey Perry goal.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)