Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Ducks sensational rookie defenseman Cam Fowler had a night he’ll never forget, although after the way it ended for him he may want to. Fowler scored his first goal in the NHL, a goal that put the Ducks up 1-0. Check out the sweet snipe he puts on here.
It’s a beauty of a shot from Fowler, but unfortunately for him, he didn’t stick around to see the rest of the game after taking a tough hit into the end boards from Coyotes captain Shane Doan. Fowler left the game and didn’t return and he was seen with a cut on his nose and bleeding.
As for the game, the Ducks went on to beat the Coyotes 3-2 thanks to a late Corey Perry goal.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 71
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 54
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 34
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)