Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Ducks sensational rookie defenseman Cam Fowler had a night he’ll never forget, although after the way it ended for him he may want to. Fowler scored his first goal in the NHL, a goal that put the Ducks up 1-0. Check out the sweet snipe he puts on here.
It’s a beauty of a shot from Fowler, but unfortunately for him, he didn’t stick around to see the rest of the game after taking a tough hit into the end boards from Coyotes captain Shane Doan. Fowler left the game and didn’t return and he was seen with a cut on his nose and bleeding.
As for the game, the Ducks went on to beat the Coyotes 3-2 thanks to a late Corey Perry goal.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 46
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39