Oct 16, 2010, 6:23 PM EST
After missing Friday night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets with flu-like symptoms, Chris Kuc reports that Patrick Kane said he’s feeling better today and should be available for the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Kane played every game during the 2009-10 season, so Blackhawks fans are not particularly accustomed to the absence of No. 88. Considering the fact that he’s also a Buffalo native, it’s not surprising that the dazzling winger will fight through the sniffles to play in this one.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11