Oct 16, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
After missing Friday night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets with flu-like symptoms, Chris Kuc reports that Patrick Kane said he’s feeling better today and should be available for the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Kane played every game during the 2009-10 season, so Blackhawks fans are not particularly accustomed to the absence of No. 88. Considering the fact that he’s also a Buffalo native, it’s not surprising that the dazzling winger will fight through the sniffles to play in this one.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 10
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1