Oct 16, 2010, 6:23 PM EDT
After missing Friday night’s game against the Columbus Blue Jackets with flu-like symptoms, Chris Kuc reports that Patrick Kane said he’s feeling better today and should be available for the Chicago Blackhawks’ game against the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Kane played every game during the 2009-10 season, so Blackhawks fans are not particularly accustomed to the absence of No. 88. Considering the fact that he’s also a Buffalo native, it’s not surprising that the dazzling winger will fight through the sniffles to play in this one.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5