Oct 15, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
While the Red Wings got manhandled by the Dallas Stars 4-1 last night, the post game buzz wasn’t about Mike Modano or the Stars victory, but rather about Red Wings forward Johan Franzen’s claim that a hit he took from Stars defenseman Mark Fistric gave him a concussion.
While that has yet to be determined, what are your thoughts on the hit? Is it a dirty hit with an elbow delivered to Franzen’s head or just a case of bad luck and physics conspiring to cause damage. Check out the video and see for yourself.
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 0
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 11
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 55
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13