Oct 15, 2010, 9:33 PM EST
A couple of tough notes for the Rangers out of their game against the Maple Leafs tonight as both Marian Gaborik and Chris Drury left the game in the second period with injuries.
Gaborik left after taking a hard hit from Colby Armstrong. Gaborik was seen favoring his shoulder and did not return to action. Be sure to check out video of the hit that we’ve got for you here.
Chris Drury was playing in his first game of the season and it lasted until the second period when he left the game with an injury to his left finger. Drury was coming back sooner than expected from a broken finger injury suffered early in training camp after blocking a shot in a preseason game. Unfortunately for Drury and Rangers fans, the injury comes to the same digit.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 4
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)