Oct 10, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Edmonton captain Shawn Horcoff was able to net the game-winning goal in the Oilers 3-2 win over Florida tonight, getting rookie Taylor Hall his first NHL point in the process as Hall landed an assists.
Horcoff, however, would see his goal get reviewed by the gang in Toronto as the puck went off his skate and into the net.That’s right, we’ve got controversy because the goal was counted.
See for yourself and make the call.
What do you think? Should Horcoff’s goal have counted? By the way, Horcoff is #10 on the Oilers. Today’s date is October 10, 2010. That’s number 10 scoring on 10/10/10. There’s your creepy moment of the day.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)