Oct 10, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Edmonton captain Shawn Horcoff was able to net the game-winning goal in the Oilers 3-2 win over Florida tonight, getting rookie Taylor Hall his first NHL point in the process as Hall landed an assists.
Horcoff, however, would see his goal get reviewed by the gang in Toronto as the puck went off his skate and into the net.That’s right, we’ve got controversy because the goal was counted.
See for yourself and make the call.
What do you think? Should Horcoff’s goal have counted? By the way, Horcoff is #10 on the Oilers. Today’s date is October 10, 2010. That’s number 10 scoring on 10/10/10. There’s your creepy moment of the day.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)