Oct 10, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Edmonton captain Shawn Horcoff was able to net the game-winning goal in the Oilers 3-2 win over Florida tonight, getting rookie Taylor Hall his first NHL point in the process as Hall landed an assists.
Horcoff, however, would see his goal get reviewed by the gang in Toronto as the puck went off his skate and into the net.That’s right, we’ve got controversy because the goal was counted.
See for yourself and make the call.
What do you think? Should Horcoff’s goal have counted? By the way, Horcoff is #10 on the Oilers. Today’s date is October 10, 2010. That’s number 10 scoring on 10/10/10. There’s your creepy moment of the day.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)