Oct 10, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Edmonton captain Shawn Horcoff was able to net the game-winning goal in the Oilers 3-2 win over Florida tonight, getting rookie Taylor Hall his first NHL point in the process as Hall landed an assists.
Horcoff, however, would see his goal get reviewed by the gang in Toronto as the puck went off his skate and into the net.That’s right, we’ve got controversy because the goal was counted.
See for yourself and make the call.
What do you think? Should Horcoff’s goal have counted? By the way, Horcoff is #10 on the Oilers. Today’s date is October 10, 2010. That’s number 10 scoring on 10/10/10. There’s your creepy moment of the day.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 3
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 25
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 31
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 36
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)