Oct 10, 2010, 10:56 PM EDT
Edmonton captain Shawn Horcoff was able to net the game-winning goal in the Oilers 3-2 win over Florida tonight, getting rookie Taylor Hall his first NHL point in the process as Hall landed an assists.
Horcoff, however, would see his goal get reviewed by the gang in Toronto as the puck went off his skate and into the net.That’s right, we’ve got controversy because the goal was counted.
See for yourself and make the call.
What do you think? Should Horcoff’s goal have counted? By the way, Horcoff is #10 on the Oilers. Today’s date is October 10, 2010. That’s number 10 scoring on 10/10/10. There’s your creepy moment of the day.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32