Oct 10, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
After losing an ugly game to the Coyotes yesterday, the Bruins came back strong and will leave Prague 1-1 thanks to a great effort today.
Tim Thomas earned a shutout (making 29 out of 29 saves), Tyler Seguin scored his first career goal* thanks to a great pass by Michael Ryder and new acquisition Nathan Horton scored another goal (and an assist) to help Boston win this game.
Ilya Bryzgalov kept the Coyotes in the game, particularly in the scoreless first period, when the Bruins out-shot the Coyotes 15-8. Bryzgalov stopped 34 out of 37 shots, but it wasn’t enough for the punch-less Coyotes today.
* – Expect video of that later this week.
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 0
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 2
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)