Oct 10, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
After losing an ugly game to the Coyotes yesterday, the Bruins came back strong and will leave Prague 1-1 thanks to a great effort today.
Tim Thomas earned a shutout (making 29 out of 29 saves), Tyler Seguin scored his first career goal* thanks to a great pass by Michael Ryder and new acquisition Nathan Horton scored another goal (and an assist) to help Boston win this game.
Ilya Bryzgalov kept the Coyotes in the game, particularly in the scoreless first period, when the Bruins out-shot the Coyotes 15-8. Bryzgalov stopped 34 out of 37 shots, but it wasn’t enough for the punch-less Coyotes today.
* – Expect video of that later this week.
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 2
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 2
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 96
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)