Oct 10, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
After losing an ugly game to the Coyotes yesterday, the Bruins came back strong and will leave Prague 1-1 thanks to a great effort today.
Tim Thomas earned a shutout (making 29 out of 29 saves), Tyler Seguin scored his first career goal* thanks to a great pass by Michael Ryder and new acquisition Nathan Horton scored another goal (and an assist) to help Boston win this game.
Ilya Bryzgalov kept the Coyotes in the game, particularly in the scoreless first period, when the Bruins out-shot the Coyotes 15-8. Bryzgalov stopped 34 out of 37 shots, but it wasn’t enough for the punch-less Coyotes today.
* – Expect video of that later this week.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)